6.21.2014

3 Cheers for Summer


My absolute favorite season is here and I can't WAIT to enjoy the heat by the pool for one more month until baby girl makes her debut.


18 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try these! Great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of like the gold leopard tip ones :D Also the french tip bows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend loves these!! I want to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the white tips or maybe the lotus? Lots of options!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of these, but they sound awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love jamberry! I've actually hosted my own party for them already! My favorite that I already bought are the lollipop chevron and my favorite that I haven't ever purchased is the sway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving all of the polka dotted options! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Mint Green and Gold horizontal stripes!
    Have you tried these at the pool?? Do they hold up well with lots of exposure to water? I've been really curious about these, but don't want to invest if they don't handle water well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Desiree - As long as they are applied and sealed correctly you are good to go! Emily (Jam lady!)

      Delete
  9. I love the Orchid Garden wraps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the white chevron!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the picture of D and D. Also, I love the Mommy & Me section of nails. I could totally see Tay and I doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just saw a comment on my blog from way back in June! So crazy you are from KC too and due with baby #2! Can't wait to follow along! Do you still live in KC?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE Jamberry nails! Awesome give away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the mint green chevron!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, that is such a cool product! I'm definitely going to check them out - love the white tips!

    ReplyDelete