Pages

4.16.2014

2014 Easter Basket Blog Hop


I don't generally go crazy for Easter, but love putting together some goodies that I know Drew will love. This year, grandparents sent a bunch of gifts including books, small goodies and wayyyyy too much sugar meaning the little guy was plenty spoiled. 





Here's a look at a few of the gifts Drew got in his basket....


Sperry's are something we get him every spring and my kid loves a good whoopie cushion (in which we undoubtedly will break within a couple months). And the peeps? I'll probably eat them all, but hey, they looked good in his basket. :)

Can't WAIT to see all of your baskets!



35 comments:

  1. You put together a pretty kick-ass basket :) And tiny Sperrys are about the cutest things ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sperry's are pretty much the cutest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm, I love that you give your kid a whoopei cushion! And Sperry's on little boys just melt my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great basket. I normally go overboard at Easter b/c both my kids have fall birthdays, then then there is Christmas, so this is the last big thing I splurge on before their birthdays again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok those shoes are adorable!!!! And the whoopie cushion is pure genius! I wish I'd thought of it haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness I love those shoes! What a cute basket! If I get around to getting things put together I will link up as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those Sperrys are so dang adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Little boys in little Sperrys KILL me. So cute! I am trying to get all my things together for B's basket and hope to link up too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great basket! Can't wait to link up and join in on the fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome basket!!! I love those Sperry's!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is nothing cuter than some little Sperry's! I am hoping to link up for this, but I have yet to complete Charli's basket... So we will see if I can get to it! haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love those sperrys and the idea of doing it every spring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sperrys...great idea! Mason has just about outgrown his current pair. I may copy you on this idea! Love the basket and goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the Sperry's! and Cadbury mini eggs are my fave! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those shoes are like perfect boy dress but causal - I love them! so grown up! And yummy candy choices mom! Looks like an awesome easter basket!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ugh, the peeps! :)

    Cute Sperry's!! Love them! Your little guy will love his basket!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay so cute!! Glad to have done my first link up!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those shoes!!! I'm sure he will love his basket.

    ReplyDelete
  19. He got some pretty sweet things! I love the lil shoes, so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. New here! I think I might have to join this great blog hop once I can take some pictures of the kiddo's baskets. :o)
    You put together a pretty awesome basket. I am loving the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So adorable! I have had no time to get the stuff in the Easter baskets yet! It will be a last minute thing for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute, looooove those Sperrys!! Thanks for the email. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your ideas! And the photos are priceless! Nothing cuter than a little boy in Sperry's, I have to get our little man his first pair when he arrives soon! :o) Thanks for hosting again, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Sarah! New here too :) Love the basket..those shoes are seriously too cute! Thanks for hosting this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the Sperry's!! There is nothing more precious than a small child wearing a tiny version of adult shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Adorable basket! I got my guy the same Sperry's to wear on Easter & I'm so excited! They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for hosting! His little Sperry's are so cute! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Marvelous goodies. So glad you decided to do a blog hop. I'll need ideas for all the years to come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just bought my son his first Sperry's. I love them! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Those Sperry's are to die for, so adorable. If I can get a good picture of my baby's girl's basket I'll have to link up! Thanks for hosting this!

    ReplyDelete
  31. cute little Sperry's! What a fun little basket! I'm sure he will love it :) ...love putting together an Easter basket!

    ReplyDelete